Saturday 9 June 2012

A My Green Cleaner Hoover Review!

I have been meaning to do this post for some time. I have been a cleaner for 3 years now and have been able to trial almost every hoover on the market. So here are my shocking and controversial findings!

Firstly, apologies but i HATE Dyson vacuum cleaners. I have had to wrestle with most models of this so called 'people friendly' machine. I have never found a more awkward, heavy and unsatisfactory way to clean a carpet. I realise this may be an unpopular opinion but I'm telling you, they suck... Or should i say don't suck... I'm confusing myself.

My old friend Henry is my second favourite hoover. You can pick them up for around £100 and they are just awesome. They do not discriminate about what they suck up, if it's on the floor it will go. They are easy to maneuver and have a good long cable that is easy to wind. Henry, i salute you!

Finally, my favourite, luxury hoover has to be a Miele. No specific model in mind here but whenever i see the Miele logo on a hoover i breath a sigh of relief. They have a variety of different suction strengths which is really handy if you have a loose rug on the floor that you would rather didn't end up munched by your hoover. They are light and come with great attachments for doing stairs and upholstery.

4 comments:

  1. my mother in law has a henry which she loves, i however have a shhhhhh Dyson! it's all that darn advertising which got me in the end! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may just be that i am totally inept at using Dysons and there is some kind of magic method of getting them to work properly that i am not yet parley to! If it works for you then that's all that matters! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was planning to buy some good vacuum cleaners and was surfing on the net. and blog post help me get a good idea of the vacuum cleaners. One of my friends is associated with a very famous cleaning company I would defiantly consult to him as well.

    Sydney Office Cleaners

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't agree more! I was a domestic cleaner for years and used to dread the households with Dysons. I have a Miele and they are undoubtedly the best. If you are worried about expensive bags, you can find good brown paper bags on Ebay that are cheap and biodegradable.

    ReplyDelete