Wednesday 17 June 2009

My (almost) favourite smell

Synthetic plug-in air freshners are on the increase and despite their natural names, evocative of woodlands and meadows they usually contain manufactured chemicals as well as being a health risk to asthma and allergy sufferers.

When I was expecting my son, Ziggy, I got seriously into lavender. I had lavender bath salts, lavender bags in my drawers and lavender growing in my garden. Ever since I have loved the smell of lavender as it reminds me the excitement of waiting for his arrival. But there is a serious new contender for my favourite smell and that's freesia. My lovely friend Tash bought me a freesia scented candle made by True Grace and the smell is just mmmmmmm. True Grace candles are hand-made in the UK from 100% natural wax using natural fragrances. They also sell refills saving money and packing and are the eco answer to a sweet smelling home.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the info on the heart leggings with me!!!! I just ordered them. THANKYOU SOOOOO MUCH! i am sure i will love them. and yes they do send to Australia yay!

    ReplyDelete